Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Counting to 100 You Tube Videos

Counting to 100 takes practice, repetition, and a LONG time!  Using music and movement helps keep young children engaged.  Here are some YouTube videos that will help your children count to 100.  You can use these all year and especially on the 100th Day of School.

This the the Macarena Count to 100 by Dr. Jean!  Love Dr. Jean :)

 

This is Counting Super Hero by Harry's Kindergarten.

 

This is Pump Up to 100 which will get your students moving.

   

This the the Big Numbers Song.



The is the Count to 100 Song.

 

Let's Get Fit and Count to 100 is from Jack Hartmann. Singing, moving, counting = learning.

  

Need some ideas for counting objects to 100 plus a FREE printable? Check out my 100th Day of School blog post.

 Don't forget to sign up by email in the top right corner of my blog to receive more ideas on teaching young children through music, play, and hands on learning.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Photo Credit:  Dollar Photo Club

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome Jack! I think I own all of your CD's. My students always learned so much from them. Thanks for stoping by my blog.

      Delete
    2. I just released a new Count to 100 video. I would love to hear what you think. http://youtu.be/q20CHXs6Q7Q

      Delete
  2. And Kathy your ideas are great!!! I'm constantly tagging them to printer for the morning or jotting it on a post it note to add to another month. Thank you for your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah! I'm glad you like the post. If you need anything on a certain topic, let me know, and I can blog about it and give ideas for activities and resources. I love supporting teachers. Teachers make a difference. Thanks for leaving a comment :)

      Delete