Sunday, January 26, 2014

What Does the Groundhog Say?

Who's tired of winter?  I'm in OK, so I'm not yet.  It's been cold, but I still would like some more snow.  I was watching a friend's YouTube video of a school singing "What Does the Fox Say?" and I can't get it out of my head!


So in the spirit of Groundhog's Day and all things early childhood, I whipped up this just for you.  And while browsing the internet trying to find out "What the groundhog says," I found this great website so your students can actually HEAR for themselves and watch some video clips too.



Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by!  What does the fox say?  See I told you I can't get it out of my head :)



                                                                Font by KG Fonts

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing that!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the sounds. It's a great website. Thanks for stopping by. See you tonight in NC:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they just so cool. And imagine it all came from that silly song that made me look.

      Delete