Friday, January 17, 2014

FLIP the 5 and 10 Frames January Contest

I'm back in creative mode finishing up some projects that I started in August.

January's Winter Pack
is
Finally 
Here!!!!

And it is on sale until Sunday night :)

These flip frames work great for whole group, small group, as a center, and even for homework.  Send the black and white version home to help your students use a ten frame for practice without losing all of the pieces.  I use these with all of the poems that work with 5 or 10 too.  For example:


I'm giving away this set to 5 people on my blog and 5 on my Face Book page.  I'm letting my husband pick the winning picture this time as Tessa has taken off for an evening with friends.  So . . . guess which object/animal he chose. No hints this time because there are only 8 to choose from.  I will give the packet to the first 5 who guess it correctly.  Remember you can click on my Face Book page to the top right and make a guess there too.  
Click HERE to see it on Teachers Pay Teachers.





I'm excited . . . February's packet is ALMOST finished! And it has the cutest groundhog in it! As I finish up, what themes will you be doing in February?  I have Groundhog's Day, Valentines Day, and Transportation.  What would you like to see in the next Flip Frame set?

21 comments:

  1. Standing polar bear! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Chocolate!! kamhendricks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! You are right! Sending it to you now :) 4 more to go. Who is next?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Congratulations! I just sent it to you. Thanks for playing :) 2 more winners to go!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Congratulations! Could you send me your email?
      kathytps@aol.com

      Delete
  5. kinderbears123@gmail.com. thank u!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I sent it to you. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  7. One more winner to go! The Face Book ones went fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hot chocolate :o) lorinademello@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I just sent it to you. And that makes 5 winners. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have fun with the 5 and 10 frames.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much Kathy!!!! So excited to use these!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the idea behind the flaps. Haven't seen any like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The August-December bundle was fun to make as was this new packet. And the students love using them too.

      Delete