Saturday, December 14, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

I've been away from my blog for a few weeks.  My mother is battling terminal cancer.  Needless to say, its been a very hard 3 weeks.  But I wanted to post a picture and a video in memory of the lives lost one year ago today at Sandy Hook Elementary.  It is the community's wish that we perform random acts of kindness today and every day in their memory. So when you are out today with the busy holiday season, remember the children and help someone in their memory.  The video below is beautiful and a wonderful tribute to young life lost.  Evil did not win.


2 comments:

  1. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia. I appreciate your prayers. Cancer is a terrible disease. I am treasuring every moment I have with my mother even if she isn't aware that I am always there. I get glimpses of her love every day.

      Delete