Monday, April 22, 2013

Mother's Day Gift

Are you looking for a child-created gift for Mother's Day?  Here is a picture of what we made for our mothers last year.  I think they turned out pretty cute and were very easy to make.  I let them choose from 3 different colors for the flower.  I painted their hand and then they pressed it onto the construction paper.  After washing their hands, they painted a stem and a sun.  You can have them write the words on their gift or type out these words for them. Simple, easy, and will make your mothers smile.


You might also be interested in these other Mother's Day gifts.  Click HERE to go to the post.


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am going to do this with my daycare kiddo, thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Their mommies will love it, and the children like getting their hands painted:-) I always keep baby wipes close by to get the first initial paint off. Then we head to the sink. Less paint splashes everywhere.

      Delete