Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DIY Games and Flash Cards

Are you ready to test the waters and start making your own games and flash cards?  I use Power Point to make all of my games.  It is much easier to move clip art around than in a word document.  I created this starter packet for those who want to give it a try.  

Click HERE to view this on TpT.  The packet includes 45 pages of templates in different sizes and colors and is only $2.00.  Click on the download preview button on my TpT site to see all of the pages.
Follow me on Pinterest and check out my FREE Clip Art Board.  You will find some great  FREE clip art to use and will also get to know some great teachers who are wonderful artists too.
Choose from the different templates to create your own cards.
The file is in Power Point.  You will click on insert - text box - then type in your words.  Then choose the different clip art that you want to use to decorate your cards.
Here are some examples of cards that you can make for your class.  You can make cards for  learning your ABC's, sight words, spelling words, vocabulary words, math problems, science, and history.  The only limit is your imagination.

Have fun making your new games.  Stop back by as I share how I use these templates to create more games for my classroom.

You may use this template to create and sell products on Teachers Pay Teachers or other teacher stores.  You do NOT need to include a link back to me.  You may NOT sell these templates as a stand alone product.  You must modify them to make a game or other activity with them. If you use any FREE clip art from my Pinterest board, please follow the Terms of Use for each individual seller.  Most will will require a link back to their store, if you sell something with their product on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment