Wednesday, March 6, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Math Fun

It's time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some FUN math activities that are aligned with the Common Core State Standards for working with combinations of 5 & 10 along with working with numbers to 20.  Throw in a number sort, Leprechaun Line Hop Game, recording sheets, math worksheets, and student anchor charts and you will be all set for a week's worth of math centers.  And to add in a little more FUN, the first 5 people who comment on my blog will get it for FREE.  Leave me your email, so I can send it to you.  Ready, set, GO!!!  Click HERE to find it on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.    
Number Sorts Help Your Students Organize Information and Learn the Combinations of 5 & 10
Do Your Students Need Help Using the Number Line as  a Mathematics' Tool?
Play the 5 Frame Game, Record Your Answers, Then Practice Independently.
Play the 10 Frame Game, Record Your Answers, Then Practice Independently.
Play the 20 Frame Game, Record Your Answers, Then Practice Independently.
This Packet Is Common Core Aligned and Includes Student Anchor Charts and Correlating Practice Sheets.
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Wow This looks Awesome
    dwalter16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Diane! Check your email. Thanks for stopping by my blog:-)

      Delete
  2. This looks great! kwhitehall@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I just sent it to your email. Thanks for stopping by my blog:-) 3 more to go!

      Delete
  3. I would love a copy! Thanks! Paige.jenniferj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, Congratulations! Can you email me and then I will send it to you? It's saying not deliverable. Maybe I am typing it in wrong. kathytps@aol

      Delete
  4. How fun!!! Amy.phillips@bexleyschools.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Amy! I emailed it to you 2 times. The first time it said the file was too big. The 2nd time it went through - I hope. Let me know when you get it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Congratulations Aileen! I just sent it to you. Check you email as it was a large file.
      Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  6. Very cute!!! I think I am too late though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! You were so close - within a couple of minutes - you are getting it to:-) Email me at kathytps@aol.com and I will send it to you.

      Delete