Sunday, February 3, 2013

Common Core Valentine's Day Math

When you look at the Common Core State Standards in Math, working with 5 & 10 are focused standards of learning for kindergarten students.  These also allow 1st grade students to master working within 20.  I have created a fun Valentine's Day Math Game pack that addresses all of the above.  You can use it during guided math groups for teaching, reteaching, or as enrichment depending on where your students are along the continuum of learning.

Here are some sample pictures of the activity pack.
 Click HERE to view it on Teachers Pay Teachers.  If you purchase it today, Super Bowl Sunday, it is 28% off!  It is regularly $4.00, but for today only, it is $2.88.  Enter the code SUPER when you check out.

4 comments:

  1. Kathy, when I check out it only gives me a discount of 10%. I get 40 cents off. Is their something wrong??
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try now! I think it was a glitch on my part. Since it is new, I had to delete my previous sale and add again. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Same thing happened to me. The sale price doesn't show up as 2.88. It's 4.00. There must be some glitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ladies! Try again! Thanks for letting me know. It should work now.

      Delete