Monday, November 26, 2012

Time for a Sale and for Traveling


It's time for the annual Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Day Sale.  Actually it will begin on Monday, November 26th and continue through Tuesday, November 27, 2012.  Many sellers are participating including ME!!!  Everything in my store is 20% off and when you enter the code CMT2012 you get an additional 10% off my sale price which equals a 28% discount.  I will be EXTREMELY busy over the next 2 weeks presenting at conferences, but will hopefully get some new pictures on my blog of the ideas I am showing at these conferences.  Here's where I will be:

Great Lakes PreK-3rd Grade Conference - November 26-27, 2012
Illinois Conference for Kindergarten Teachers - November 29-30, 2012
Michigan Conference for Kindergarten Teachers - December 3-4, 2012
New England Conference for PreK-K Teachers - December 7, 2012
Ohio Literacy Conference for K-3rd Grade Teachers - December 10-11

And I will have the privilege of being around some amazing presenters:  Dr. Jean, Kim Adsit, Heidi Butkus, Vanessa Levin, Donna Whyte, and Jack Hartmann along with many other engaging presenters. But most of all, I will be surrounded by awesome, dedicated teachers just like YOU.

If you are attending any of these conferences, I would love to see you at my sessions.

Have FUN shopping and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Kathy. You are one busy lady! I am looking forward to seeing you in NH- let's do the "no snow!" dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended many of your 'classes' at the Ohio Literacy Conference and loved every minute of it! Thank you for all you shared!
    Alicia Crain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alicia! I had a great time in OH. Thank you for coming to my sessions. I had such great teachers like you attend. Have a great school year and drop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete