Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to School Name Cheer Book

Where did the summer go?  I spent most of my summer presenting at conferences and playing with my 9 month old grandson.  Fun, fun, fun!

So now it's back to the world of blogging, and I have so much to share.  But to get everyone into the "Back to School Spirit" I revised and revamped my old "Name Cheer Book."   I make a book for each student  to place in his/her book box for just right reading and for practicing their ABC's.  I also print the copies in grayscale to put in my writing center.  Students can make "Cheer Books" for their friends and family.  Graphics are by Thistle Girl Designs.  www.thistlegirldesigns.com



I included a version so you can take your students' pictures and place it on the cover of the book.
I updated this file today (Sunday, August 5th) to include a Class Cheer Book.







Click HERE to download a FREE copy of these books.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment